- What is your role?
- Organisational skills
- Planning and prioritising
- Time management under pressure
- Advanced customer service skills and telephone techniques
- Ways to become more proactive
- Take some control over your work load
- Discuss how you can expand your knowledge of the business
- Cope with and take advantage of change in your work environment
- Goal setting
- Why are communication skills so important?
- Talk about how to be more assertive in the workplace
- Learn to delegate
- Improve your listening skills
- Write more effective business letters and e-mails
- Learn how to structure reports
- Tips to giving excellent presentations
- Image management
- Building an effective working relationship with your manager
- What is expected of you?
- Your working style
- Understand how to be effective in meetings.
- Discuss ways to improve your confidence
- Working as a team
- Using your skills to enable your manager to concentrate on his/her priorities
- Understanding people
- Expressing yourself with clarity
- Asserting your needs
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Influencing skills
- Resolving conflict
- Being a team player
- Being flexible