Course Fees include:
– Cost of tuition
– Course Material (in hard- and soft-copy formats)
– Administrative Charges (including visa support letters)
– Study Tours
– Welcoming Gift
– Lunches and Light Refreshments during training sessions
– Accredited Course Certificates
– Optional Product — (If delegates request for a Laptop or an iPad, it will come at an extra cost of $1000)
Course Fees MUST be paid at least 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the course.
To avoid automatic cancellation, payment must be made on time
Payment should be made in US Dollars to:
Account holder: Knowledge Tree International Institute LLC
Bank: Bank of America
Bank Address: 9923 Red Road Charlotte, North Carolina
Swift Code: BOFAUS3N (USD)
Account No: 16271432
ACH Routing No. 053000196
Alterations to the Program
KTI reserves the right to amend courses or the published program, or to cancel any course at any time, and offer an alternative date without liability for consequential loss or damage.
For cancellation of the program due to visa refusal, KTI will arrange for an alternative program in other countries such as Dubaï, Malaysia, or Singapore.
– Note that all payments are not refundable. A 50% refund can only be made to delegates due to accidents and natural disasters.
– In the case where a delegate cannot travel due to sickness, he/she can be replaced by another employee from the same organization/Company.
Visas and Refusals
Delegates who require a visa support letter in order to attend the training course should register and pay their registration fees no later than 4 weeks prior to course commencement, to ensure there is enough time to obtain a visa and put all documentation together.
Please read Online the visa requirements and guidelines about the country you wish to travel to for the said program.