Another strong wing of knowledge Tree International’s (KTI) areas of expertise is in Management Consultancy. With an extensive presence in the space of consultancy, (KTI) is well known to be a hub for rendering one-stop consulting services to a wide range of organizations and institutions in Ghana and across the globe.
Our brand is to look beyond conventional consultancy service by providing state-of-the-art business solutions to client organizations through practical approach and result-driven methodology in executing projects.
Our success as a consulting firm is founded upon highly competitive business environment requirements and in-depth knowledge, skills and understanding of our client needs and demands in Consulting Practice. At Knowledge Tree, we possess the expedite critical thinking and analytical mindset, skill and experience to deliver spot-on results that exceed our clients’ expectations.
Our clients span across various institutions and organizations with varying projects and service demands. Some of which are
- Public and private sector institutions
- Multi-national companies (MNCs)
- Development partners
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) local private organizations
We have a team of experts with rich experience in diverse disciplines who execute all consulting projects with astute professionalism. These experts display cutting-edge knowledge in Banking & Finance, Project Management, Information Technology, Human resource Management, Entrepreneurship, Financial Management, Audit, Procurement, Administration & Management, Law, Gender Studies, Accounting, Monitoring and Evaluation, Business Analysis, Organizational Development among others.
We provide services in the following but not limited to:
- Institutional Reforms
- Scheme of Service Documents
- Organizational Reengineering/Re-structuring
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures and Policies
- Strategic Planning
- Development of Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
- Impact Assessment
- Leadership and Change Management
- Financial Management
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Organizational Development Practices
- Business advisory
- Transaction advisory
- Capacity building
- Public private partnerships (PPA)
- Research and surveys
- Policy formulation and governance systems
- Information Systems management
- Employment and labour relations
- Competency assessment
- Gender Relations Assessment
- Legislative and regulatory compliance reviews
- Operational systems and due diligence reviews
- Entrepreneurship and venture commercialization
- Financial sector reforms
- Technical and vocational skills management
In summary, Knowledge Tree International Institute, Ghana understands and delivers quality from the perspective of its clientele – thereby meeting their expectations and maintaining a perpetual relationship with client organizations.