Stores and Inventory Management
Stores & Inventory Management is a course that investigates Inventory management functions, processes, organization and operations. It also reviews an analysis of stores location, operation, management, controls, procedures, finance, security, materials handling, and productivity.
- Warehouse/Stores Managers
- Procurement Officers
- Distribution, Logistics and Supply Chain Professionals in the private, public and service sectors
- Stock Accountants,
At the end the training, participants will be able to:
- Manage stores, stockyards and inventory.
- Plan, organize and coordinate inventory work.
- Train, supervise and control stores personnel.
- Understand the principles and purpose on inventory management and control.
- Understand the fundamentals of stock handling.
- Know the costs associated with inventory management.
Module 1: The Scope of the Stores Department
Module 2: Stores Systems and Procedure
Module 3: Siting a Stores or Stockyard
Module 4: Layout of Buildings
Module 5: Stock & Inventory Records
Module 6: Financial Control of Stock
Module 7: Stores & Inventory Administration
Business Succession Planning is an important factor for the growth of every organization. Good succession planning …..
Total Quality Management
International Standards, Business Excellence, Principles of TQM, Quality Management Methods, Benchmark…..
Purchasing Procurement & Contract Managemnet
Purchasing and Procurement of Goods and Services, Private & Public Procurement Management, E-Procurement….