Social Management Complaints Management
Customer communications have evolved with the introduction of social media. In the past, customers can only send their written feedback and complaints via email and feedback forms. Companies respond to these types of feedback but it was a communication process that was one-to-one and relatively easy to control and manage. Now, with social media, organizations have to handle customer feedback and complaints in a one-to-many setting–many issues can easily and quickly escalate into public relations and media storms if they are not handled properly.
This workshop is designed for executives and managers who have to handle social media enquiries, feedback and complaints.
- Participants will gain a deeper understanding of how customer communications can play out on social media platforms and they will develop skills and knowledge to handle social feedback and complaints more effectively.
- They will learn how to write and respond to these enquiries, feedback and complaints with clarity, empathy and tact to protect the company reputation and maximize positive public and customer sentiments.
- Overview of social media customer care
- Differentiate the different types of customers on social media care
- Develop an understanding of characters of different customer types
- Verify the customer on social media
- Guidelines on responding on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Youtube
- Tone, personalization, conciseness and clarity on social media
- Apply engagement principles in a responding activity
- Handling challenging customers on social media
- Challenging customers role-play and simulations
- Responding in a social media crisis
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT
Customer communications have evolved with the introduction of social media. In the past, customers can only send their written feedback
Every organization is responsible for ensuring Cyber Security. The ability to protect its information systems from impairment or even theft is essential to
Microsoft Project is a project management software program, that is designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan, assigning resources