Project Management Professional (PMP®, PMI® - USA)
Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification stands as a gold standard for professionals across the globe when it comes to project management certifications.
Irrespective of whichever industry one belongs, the PMP credential is universal, which is based on the PMBOK® Guide.
Knowledge Tree structures the PMP Certification in accordance with the principles and practices of the internationally recognized Project Management Institute (PMI)® to enable participants acquire the core competencies necessary to lead a project successfully.
- Firstly, this training will help you attain a greater efficiency
- Also, it will help boost your confidence
- Again, it will help validate your Knowledge
- Moreover, it will help Inculcate leadership skills in you
- Additionally, it will help provide consistency in your delivery
- Furthermore, it will help you provide customer satisfaction
- As well as, help in the application of a fresh perspective
- Finally, it help get a higher Pay
Module 1: Creating a Goal-focused Team
Module 2: Starting the Project
Module 3: Undertaking the Work
Module 4: Keeping the Team Focused
Module 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
Project Management Essentials
PROJECT QUALITY MANAGEMENT
PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT
As a project manager or team member, you manage risk on a daily basis; it’s one of the most important things you do. If you learn how to apply a systematic risk …
Frequently Asked Questions
What is project management?
Answer- Project management, then, is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements
What is project management process?
Answer- Developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI), the five phases of project management include conception and initiation, planning, execution, performance/monitoring, and project close.
What is project management with examples?
Answer- Project management is the science and art of organizing all the components of a project. For example, the launching of a new service, a marketing campaign, or the development of a new product are projects. In fact, even a wedding is a project that requires management.
Types of project management
- Agile. One of the more recognizable project management methodologies, Agile is best suited for projects that are iterative and incremental.
- Six Sigma