Corporate Governance course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to advise decision-making authorities on governance-related issues affecting private, voluntary and public sector organizations. Also, It will help participates to interpret the frameworks underlying corporate governance law to support the development of good governance practices and effective stakeholder dialogue throughout your organization, whilst being aware of legal obligations and best practice.
- Members of the Board
- Directors & Heads of Departments
- Middle to Senior level Managers
- Adaptation of the appropriate mechanism for effective corporate governance.
- Additionally, to apply the best global practices .
- Also, to understand the significance of audit committees, its composition and responsibilities.
- Moreover, to highlight on the checks and balance that apply to the boards of listed companies.
- Additionally to bring to bear the it's importance on state-owned
enterprises and Private-owned organizations.
COURSE OUTLINE ( MODULES)
Module 1: Corporate Governance Context and Definition
Module: 2 State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) Overview
Module 3: Legal and Regulatory framework
Module 4: Performance Monitoring
Module 5: Financial and Fiscal Discipline
Module 6: Board of Directors
Module 7: Transparency, Disclosure, and controls
Module 8: Protecting Shareholders and other Stakeholders
DYNAMIC OFFICE MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION
The role of being a professional secretary or administrator keeps changing and requires:
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT AND TEAM LEADERSHIP
People Management is a necessary quality needed to improve workplace communication and
productivity. This course will help participants ….
MANAGING ATTIDUNAL AND BEHAVIORAL CHANGE
Attitude usually refers to a set of behaviors, beliefs and emotions towards a specific