[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”6056″ img_size=”574×600″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Mr. Ebenezer Mensah-Attipoe is a PMP certified, solution-focused expert and professional consultant with over 15-years’ experience in Team Building and Project Management. He has also worked with the Ghana Customs/Bureau Veritas Group and the Office of Parliament.
He has extensive experience in managing projects for government, private and non-profit organizations.
He has undertaken projects involving the effective development of human resource skills, user training sessions, development and assessment of business plans particularly in developing countries.
Mr. Ebenezer Mensah-Attipoe’s career has taken him through academia (Lecturer, Graduate School of Management), public service, private sector and now to independent consulting.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Project Management Consulting
- Currently providing expert consulting, PMI-oriented project management training and mentorship to senior officials of the Government of Ghana as well as private sector organizations. Several training sessions have been held so far, during which over eight hundred (800) officials have been trained.
- Developed and delivered human resource skills training to various public and private sector clients as well as other individuals, both nationals and ex-pats.
Team Building and Mentorship
- Planned, recruited staff and provided leadership and mentorship to several development teams in both government and private organizations;
- Developed templates, streamlined the use of methodologies and best practices consistent with professional project management and life-cycle principles;
- Prepared human resource plans for team members and ensured that team received required training in line with performance requirements;
- Established metrics for performance measurement and communicated expected results and standards of performance, reviewed actual performance, counseled team members and took corrective action when and where necessary.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Technical Experience
- Expertise in facilitating, mentoring, coaching and oversight within various project environments.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Tools (MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel, and Publisher)
- Extensive experience in developing and appraising project proposals and undertaking advocacy assignments on behalf of applicants when necessary.
- Master’s in Business Administration, (Entrepreneurship) MBA- UGBS
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) – June 2009
- Postgraduate Certificate, Business Analysis, George Washington Univ., USA –
- Certified MS Project Trainer
- BSc Banking and Finance
- HND Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Customs Valuations and Classifications